Friday, March 13, 2009

Great News!!!

3/14/09
Just sitting at breakfast at the hotel, and Dan Gutwein (my buddy whos son started Hoops of Hope) just walked up. What a great guy. He has been in Africa for the past 5 days, and now the trip feels like it is starting. He is locked and loaded with seeing the kids and experiencing God through the kids. Dan also said that he is very close to talking them into taking us into the deep bush (which was put on hold because of the rains)... they are calling him in an hour to see if we could do that!! We pray that we can do "Plan A" instead of "Plan B". Both will be good, but as Mike just said, "Plan A is always better, that is why it is called Plan A and not B" Well said Mike. I can always count on Mike to have a very insightful comment.
I can not believe how blessed I am to be doing this with 2 of my best friends, Mike and Dan. These are 2 guys that i can truly say i would like to be more like... Godly Men that challenge my to be a better follower, husband and father.

1 comment:

  1. Purpose in My Life:
    O Lord, may your purpose be fulfilled in my life today---to love You completely, to love myself correctly and to love others compassionately: "I will seek first Your kingdom and Your righteousness." Matt. 6:33
    Be encouraged my friends.

    ReplyDelete