Monday, March 16, 2009

Only in Africa (Safari Day)

3/16/09
This was definately an amazing day of enjoying God's creation. Only in Africa can you get within 30 ft of these animals. All of these pictures were taken with my small digital camera, so if you see the animal really well in the photo (they were really close!!)


Hippo

Croc
Big Deer (Keddu??)
Elephant
Hog Family

Impala (not GM model)

over 40 Hippos

We also saw a leopard stalk an Impala and almost attack, then the leopard went up and laid in a tree. I did not get the pictures, but my friend did. Sorry i could not post them. The good news is that we leave for the village tomorrow morning early. Got to go to bed, since I must wake up in 5 hours to make the bus.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what great photos. Needless to say you are having an amazing journey. I can't wait to read about the village trip. My prayers are with you all.
    Love Auntie M

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cool photos! Lindsay was so excited to tell me about your trip the day you left. Sounds amazing. We are praying for a safe journey and hope that God uses you well!!

    ReplyDelete