Friday, March 13, 2009

"Caged Animal"


3/13/09

I forgot to tell you about the anxiety that I was feeling on the flight from London to Johanseburg. It was a 10hr flight and i could not sleep at all. I had a window seat and my bud, Mike Priest, was very comfortable on the aisle seat next to me. Here is some travel advise... dont every sit by the window!! When your aisle sitter (ie. Mike Priest) falls asleep and you have to go to the bathroom, TOUGH LUCK. When you feel like a caged animal and want to walk around and Mike is asleep, TOUGH LUCK. the final 3hrs of the flight were horrible. But it is done now and i had to share.

Needless to say i have changed all of my seats on the return flight!!! Just make sure that on your travels over seas you dont become the "caged animal".

No comments:

Post a Comment